For as long as I can remember, I have been interested in what it means to live a 'good life', how we can access and use our potential, how we can deal with psychological problems and how we can benefit from resolving personal crises. I am very happy that I have been able to make my passion about these issues my occupation, which I can now use as a therapist to help people and make their life a bit easier.
My approach focuses on finding clear solutions and building your personal strengths. My attitude is empathic, appreciative and free of judgment. It is also very important for me to leave room for creativity and humour in our work, without sacrificing depth and honesty.
- Self employed therapist in my practice in Düsseldorf
- Workshops and consultation hours for Werkstatt Lebenshunger e.V.
In the past:
- Jobcoach at ZukunftPlus e.V.
- Couples Therapist at MVZ Köln für Psychotherapie GmbH Odendahl & Kollegen
- Family therapist at "[Dialog] Team für systemische Perspektiven" in Düsseldorf
- Course leader of smoking cessation courses and counselling activities at the 'Institut für Raucherberatung und Tabakentwöhnung' (IRT) in Munich
- Regular supervision and further education
- Training in "Holistic EMDR" (Forum Gilching e.V.)
- Further education as a Mindfulness Coach (Bewusstseinsraum Hagen)
- Further education as a Sex Counsellor (IGST Heidelberg, IFW München, Paracelsus Düsseldorf)
- Several years of education as a Systemic Individual, Couples and Family Therapist at the Institut für Fort- und Weiterbildung (IFW), Munich
- Education as a "Heilpraktiker für Psychotherapie" at Forum Gilching, Gilching
- Training as Course Leader for anti-smoking courses
- Master in Sociology, European Ethnology and Ethnology at the Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität, Munich